Sunday, December 24, 2017

#231 - My Christmas Wish

It is closing in on midnight as I write these words. Soon it will be Christmas. In many ways, Christmas this year will be much like Christmases past. In other ways, not so much.

2017 has been a momentous year in many ways, but I'll save my thoughts on that for next week as we get ready to leave one year behind and embark on yet another journey around the sun.

Instead, I'll simply say Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate Christmas, and Happy Holidays to those of you who don't. If you happen to be Jewish, I hope your Hanukkah commemoration was truly special and meaningful.

My one Christmas wish for all of you is actually three things rolled into one. May the holiday bring you much love and joy and, most importantly, peace. Merry Christmas!

No comments: