Thursday, November 10, 2022

Rising from the ashes.

 It has been four years since my last post on this blog, the blog that began my journey back in 2008 down the rabbit hole that is the blogosphere. It seemed time for it to make another appearance.

I'm not yet sure what I will devote these "pages" to. Unlike my other blog, My Wordsmithing, which is devoted to my songwriting, I began this blog to talk about whatever was on my mind, some of which I expected to hit as if it had come from out of left field. Hence the blog's title.

My goal is to keep the subject matter somewhat eclectic. So readers (if there are any) can expect to find the occasional book review, samples of my meager attempts at poetry, discussion of news articles I find interesting, and so on.

I will try to be disciplined enough to post two to three times a week, but we will see how far that intention carries me. Some posts will likely be short; others may have more meat on the bones, as it were. Hopefully, none of them will be too boring or tedious.

I hope you will come join me on this new or resumed blogging journey. I suspect there will be plenty to see From Out of Left Field.

No comments: